Personal Information We May Collect
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual. We may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Email address.
- Profile image.
We do not request, solicit or intend to collect any other personally identifiable information, and you should not disclose any such information in connection with the Services.
To register, you will be asked to sign in using your email address or Facebook login or Google login, or Apple login. If you do so, you authorize us to access certain Facebook/Google/Apple account information; any method you wish to sign up with will require your first and last names, email addresses, and passwords.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as sending newsletters to you, completing your commercial transactions, and operating the Services.
- To send to you administrative information, including information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send to you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, unless you were opt-out in accordance with the "CHOICES AND ACCESS" section below.
- For our business purposes, such as quality assessment, data analysis, audits, developing new products, improving the Services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, service providers, you or others, including through credit-fraud protection and risk reduction; (g) at our discretion under emergency circumstances, to notify emergency services or your family members, personal representative or other individuals involved in the care of your location and condition; or (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- However, we will use the information for internal database use, such as tracking stored credits or purchased artworks, to broadcast newsletters and updates (if the check box is checked), and contact users directly when there is some special promotion or inquiry.
- We will also use the information to study the user behavior anonymously, such as which kinds of artworks people like.
If you are a registered user, you can delete your account at any time by sending us the deletion request through the app's feedback button. The feedback button is located at the Settings tab; scroll down to find the "We ❤️ to hear from you" button. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com, providing the email address you used to sign up. This action is irreversible, and all your personal information, such as your email address, name, and profile picture, will be deleted within three business days.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may contain links to other websites. Regen Tech assumes no responsibility for the content or functionality of any non-Regen Tech website to which we provide a link.
We seek to use within Regen Tech reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "CONTACTING US" section below.
Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes:
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send administrative messages to you; you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
Use of the Services by Minors
The Services are directed to individuals of all ages.